Electronic Procurement Information Center (EPIC)
The Electronic Procurement Information Center (EPIC) is a highly secure, web-hosted information management tool for government procurement offices. This tool facilitates paperless, streamlined communication and collaboration in government acquisition between the buyer and seller by promoting government-to-business communications via public Internet or private web sites. EPIC provides secured functionality including interactive Q&A, RFP release and contractor registration/proposal uploading.
- Flexible and responsive
- Simple and efficient
- Master Calendar. Enables users to track project milestones and deadlines.
- Market Survey. Contractors can respond to government posted market surveys online without a paper transaction or e-mail. Market survey responses are available for immediate review by the government.
- Questions and Answers. Provides customers a paperless method for responding to and routing questions from offerors. Depending on an agency’s preference, these questions and answers can remain private or be viewed publicly.
- Virtual Bidder's Library. Customers are able to easily attachment documents including the draft and final versions of the RFP, to the website so they can be viewed by potential offerors.
- Optional Proposal Submission. Grants industry vendors the opportunity to submit proposals online.
- Safe and Secure. EPIC data is protected by a multi-tiered security architecture incorporating granular access controls and encryption technologies during all data states. The customer designates the access privileges on a per user basis and EPIC's security architecture enforces these specific designations. EPIC also offers the customer the flexibility to specify additional communications security.
- Content Control. Customers are able to control and post all messages and data within the website in real-time with no need for internal tech support. We design the website to allow for seamless posting of new announcements, content and updates by the customer from their desktop, enabling purchasing officers the ability to maintain without any special software or HTML knowledge.
- Customized. EPIC can be quickly tailored to customer-unique desires and capabilities.
- Simple and Efficient. The website is designed for lean, simple navigation. Users are assumed to be non-information technology personnel.
EPIC Pricing Information
|EPIC Application Set-up
||Firm Fixed Price
|Non-routine tailoring and support||Time and Materials
|EPIC Monthly License
|Firm Fixed Price
EPIC Purchasing Options
For more information about EPIC purchasing options, contact the AcqCenter Business Development Office at (703) 674-2861 or via email at sales@AcqCenter.com.